Thursday, August 02, 2007

Weather in Dublin

By the way I forgot to mention in my last post. There is a common belief in Turkey, that Ireland and UK have lots of rain. When I came here, in my first three weeks the rain amount was pretty normal, but until last Monday 30th of July; it was raining for 52 days in a row with rain each day. Maybe the rain amount was not really very bad all the time, however it has rained for 52 days.(give it +- 2 days). But today the weather is quite OK, at 5 o`clock sun was shining, which is quite rare for Dublin, and I sweated under the sun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not tell me about the weather,know the rain so well.
Buy a guinness instead in pub
cause we miss your ringing bell.
No sence are words, like life here
passing days without You,
Who minds the weather in Dublin,
where there is a storm in istanbul
without Boo.